Expect great service from your REALTOR®
In becoming a REALTOR®, an individual must complete a variety of courses and regularly update their professional education. They also have access to a wide array of optional courses, seminars and certifications. They must adhere to a strict and rigorously enforced Code of Ethics. On top of all that, through experience, they truly become local real estate market and community experts, as well as masters of property marketing, networking and negotiation.
In working for you, a REALTOR® will:
- Outline their professional responsibilities to you, including complete Disclosure, Loyalty, Confidentiality, Obedience and Accountability.
- Help you determine the best asking price.
- Extensively market your home in order to maximize the number of buyers who know about it, request showings and make offers
- Offer proven advice on how to prepare and show your property so you get top market value for it
- Assist you, if necessary, in finding any home-related services you need.
- Regularly communicate with you to keep you fully informed of everything they do to sell your home.
- Provide feedback from all showings and open houses.
- Update you on both real estate and money market changes that could affect your property’s sale.
- Be available to help pre-qualify potential buyers.
- Promptly present and evaluate each offer with you.
- Negotiate the highest possible price and best terms for you.
- Manage contractual, title and transaction details and keep you informed.
- Ensure that important items are signed, sealed and delivered on closing day.
- Arrange for a moving company and relocation agent, if required.
In short, they’ll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality service. So when you decide to sell your home be sure to take advantage of the knowledge, experience and professionalism of a REALTOR®.